1. I was born and raised Raleigh, North Carolina and graduated from Clemson University in 2013. Now I live in Indianapolis covering Notre Dame football as a sports writer.
2. I grew up spending my summers at the beach in North Carolina, and my favorite place to be in the world is on a ’22 Sea Hunt with my dad in the Atlantic.
3. I like yoga on Fridays, brunch on Saturdays, and the PGA on Sundays. Let’s add fresh flowers, soaring endorphins, low tide, writing and reading, hosting dinner, the NBA playoffs, boiled peanuts, George Strait, errands in Nike shorts and an oversized tee, traveling, friends and family, and call it a day. Or a life.
4. I model my life after a set of guidelines I set for myself. I read Gary Player’s book, Don’t Choke, and a light went off. Truly.
5. If you had to sum up what I strive for, and fail at, but strive again for, it would look something like this: The Fountainhead, this speech, this man, and this verse -“And remember always to welcome strangers, for by doing this, some people have entertained angels without knowing it.” – Hebrews 13:2